

Just popping in real quick to post a few fun pics that my wonderful sister, Galen (photographer extraordinaire!) took of yours truly last week.
Love always,
|
| You Are a Gingerbread House |
![]() |
| You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream |
![]() You tend to be successful at anything you try. A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd. You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream. |
| You Are Chocolate Ice Cream |
![]() Your personality is super strong and unique. Many people crave you constantly - while you turn a few off. You are most compatible with coffee ice cream. |
2 comments:
You are so lovely! I found your blog and thought I would say hello! Can't wait to see what you are up to here too!
Hi Alita! It's great to hear from you again! I've so much to update and have been so busy. We just got back from Disney Land (my personal dream come true) and it was SO much fun. Will be updating soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment