
Just a quick pic of li'l Sweet Ebony and moi. You can read more news regarding the latest on exciting my stamping escapades on my art blog. I still need to post details on our totally awesome (and totally exhausting) trip to Disney Land California last week so stay tuned!
By the way, I have finally posted pics of Alora's crazy hair cut attempt from earlier this year. Haha! The memories! You can see the new pics and read the blog here.
Update December 30th 2008
I also have tons of pics from our trip to California Disney Land and Sea World which I still need to post. Also pics of our family's Christmas. We had a lot of fun and the children made off like several very fortunate bandits! So stay tuned. At the moment, I'm just putting up my feet for a bit before the new year hits. Doubtless it will be so busy starting next week that relaxation will not only be a thing of the past, but also a miracle if I can squeeze any of it in!
Have a fabulous New Years Eve for tomorrow!
Biggest Hugs!











No comments:
Post a Comment