Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Joyous" News!





Just a quick note regarding my late business ventures over in Europe! Some of you (and many others) already know that I have been creating images for rubber stamps for the past several months with a stamping company in the UK called Sugar Nellie. I have recently signed a contract with a second stamping company called Whiff of Joy Stamps and they are already receiving enormous attention!

So now I am one of the very lucky illustrators to be on board with both Sugar Nellie and Whiff of Joy Stamps! I cannot tell you how exciting it is for me to be with both companies who are already reaching stardom!! My friend and work associate Katharina Frei of Whiff of Joy Stamps is literally "a JOY" to work with (hee-hee!), and we have tons of exciting ideas ahead of us regarding beautiful stamp images for you to play with and enjoy too! :D You'll have to stay tuned with the Whiff of Joy blog as well as the Whiff of Joy online store for more details!

Here is a sneaky peek of Willow carrying a lantern with a Christmas theme to be released through Whiff of Joy Stamps. Hope you all like her! :) Click on over to my art website blog to read all about how our "Willow" got her name! It's very, very cool!

*Big Big Hugs!!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous Elisabeth and I can't wait to see what else you girls have up your sleeves for us. I am sure with the two of you working together it will be fantastic:) Kathy

Kim Costello said...

looking forward to seeing your other ideas too! Fantastic work! Kim