

Some pics of my kiddie-winx, Alora (who's now 7 years old), Cougar (will be 2 yrs old next month) and Eden (officially 6 months old). These are my little treasures. This picture of Eden was taken by a good friend of mine when she was about 4 months old. We sat her in a large kitchen bowl and I held her head and back up behind the black curtain so she would appear as though she was sitting on her own. She is such a little princess! The pic of Alora and Cougar is a little older, but I just love this shot of them.











4 comments:
Hi Elizabeth :)
It's so lovely to 'see' you, Gosh you are gorgeous and what a adorable family you have!!
I'm a really nosey person.. so will be checking back here and on the inspiration blog very often.. *Ü*
Big hugs always,
Marlene x
Heey, Marlene! So good to see you here! Haha! Thanks for the compliment. You are the sweetest!!! :) I still need to put up a few more things around here, but check back as often as you like!
*Big Big Hugs Back!*
Me xx
Hi Elisabeth!
what cuties - all of you! glad I found you too and will be back for a nosey ;)
Hugs xx
p.s I must be psychic - last card I coloured using one of your stamps looks just like you, LOL look here
Hi Frances! Thanks for stopping by, it's great to hear from you! I LOVE your cute card! Haha! Yeah, you must be pyschic! :) Hope you visit often. Have a lovely day and I'll catch up with you again soon.
*Big Hugs!!*
xx
Post a Comment