Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Blogger Blog!!

Hello hello!!!

Gosh, another blog site for me to ransack with my verbage! This blog spot will feature, mostly, the escapades and sher-nanigans of the Clint and Lis Bells. I will be the offical blogger as it is a high likliehood that I will be the only one writing here. Clint is not a journal writer. Which is too bad because he is extremely funny, even when he doesn't want to be. I also have another blog on my Lis-trations Art and Designs, LLC website. To view posts about my little art business, read my blog posts there. No doubt I'll mention my creative updates here too. I have LOTS going on there, all of which I'm extremely excited about, so take a gander if you may!

In the meantime, here are a few quick highlights of the fam' and the kiddie-winx (oh, they're hilarious). Our soon to be two year old Cougar is wearing his glasses again. He had snapped the frame and we had to have them replaced. He's pretty good about keeping them on. Atleast when he removes the frames he hands them back to a responsible (hopefully) adult. :) He looks the most intelligent little body when he wears them. He has just begun to blow kisses too, and it is the most heart meltingly adorable act. Especially with his glasses on!

Eden is officially 6 months old, and I think is starting to wein herself (a bitter sweet thing). I just love the act of nursing her and all my babies, but I've been experiencing lots of nursing challenges lately, that I don't believe I'll miss it when she's finally stopped completely. She has finally taken to the binkie too. Hallelujah!!

Alora is our independent, wonderful big 7 year old helper, and I couldn't do without her. We really can't believe how big she's getting. She's now on summer holidays, and will be heading to the big grade 2 in August. Omigoodness gracious, where has the time flown?? Like I said, she is the best helper. She gets the diapers, the wipes, the diaper rash ointment, the towels...hey, she's our regular built-in maid! LOL! She's awesome, and I can see why she came to us first.

And as for Clint, well, he's my best friend and soul mate. He completes me in every way. I couldn't do without my Honeybear. My pet name for him. :)

I'm still finding my way around Blogger so will write more soon.

*Big hugzz!!*

Lis xx

No comments: