Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quick news!


Many of you already know the following news, but I just wanted to make it official here on this blog too. I am working with a fabulous stamp company in the UK called Sugar Nellie. I have been working with them for almost 2 months now, and I can't tell you how excited I am to be creating images for their stamps! Sugar Nellie has a number of stamp ranges, and my range happens to be the Sweet Art Ebony range. The Honey and Pip range, by Elisabeth Bell (me), will also be featured. Many of the designs will be Christmas themes. These have not as yet been released. I've been creating more images for Sugar Nellie, and the next set of images for stamps will be out shortly. Just keep an eye on the Sugar Nellie blog!


The Sweet Art Ebony images have been getting tons of attention, especially from the UK, and I can hardly describe how encouraging all the excitement is for me as an artist. I've been getting tons of emails and wonderful comments on my site from so many talented stampers and cardmakers. I've even posted some of their amazing cards on my site, and you can see them featured in the Sweet Ebony Cards gallery! I swear these gals are AMAzing when you see their creations! The amount of imagination and creativity that goes into creating these cards just blows my mind!!


The girls at Sugar Nellie, as well as the Creative Design Team, are a dream to work with, everyone is just so nice! I couldn't have asked to work with more delightful people. And the best part of all this is I get to be here for my family and do what I love to do as an artist. I set my own hours and still get things done. Ofcourse I'm very grateful for Clint who is incredibly supportive in all that I do creatively. He is my manager, and he does this fabulously!


To see more, go to the Sugar Nellie website. To buy or to view the stamps, you can go to the Funky Kits website. And to read more about it, you can also go to the Sugar Nellie blogspot, or to my blog on my website.


Here is a sketch that is getting alot of exciting comments for a stamp image. It can be found on my website under the Sweet Art Saturday Sketches (SASS) gallery on my site. But so you're in the know, Sugar Nellie has already given a thumbs up to the image, and it will most likely be found in the Sweet Art Ebony stamp range in the near future! Yaayy!!


Will write more soon!


*Big hugz as always*


Lis xx

8 comments:

Tiets said...

OOo I'm excited too!! christmas stamps...I love it.... great idea so I hope we don't have to wait long!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas stamps!! I cannot wait to get my hands on more of these! I just got mine yesterday and I think they are the cutest I have ever seen!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us stampers!! BTW- you have a beautiful family!!

SugarBells said...

Hi Tiets! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, Christmas stamps are definitely in the works. I'm very excited for them! I don't know when Sugar Nellie will show any official sneak peaks, but hopefully it won't be too long. :)
xx

SugarBells said...

Hi Kathy! Thank you for your sweet words and I'm sooo happy that you are liking the stamps! Your words are very high praise for me, thank you, thank you!! There are so many beautiful stamps out there, so I am VERY flattered!! :) I don't know when Sugar Nellie will start showing the Christmas images, but hopefully sometime soon. So good to hear from you! xx

:-) Mama of SIX! said...

Love that picture! How super cute! Hummm.... ideas for Canberra.... :-) I will visit that sugar nellie site soon when I have more time. I will call you soon so we can get together! Eden looks absolutely like EDEN!

SugarBells said...

Can't wait to hear from you! Call me SOON!!! xx

galen said...

congrats lis! this seems like it is right up your alley, a very good fit.

btw, your line work is superb!

SugarBells said...

Thanks Galen! Coming from you that's high praise!!! :)

xx