
My house is a madhouse. We have our daily mayhems which brings us all together! It's filled with crazy kidlets. They drive their poor Mum crazy. In a good way! To be honest, I couldn't live without my kiddie-winx. Funnily enough, hubby falls into that category. Haha! Am I the only one in this world with "crazy" kids?
We must all be blissfully happy! Haha!
So here are some pics of my crazy, adorable, beautiful, splendid, terrific, maddeningly loveable children. I love this pic of Eden and Alora.
*Warm fuzzy feelings*
Alora is the BEST big sister on earth! She's our big helper and she ADORES (capitals are not understated) her younger siblings. Today she said to me, "Oh, I'm so happy I have 2 babies!" And then Cougar stole the gamecube controller from her hands, and suddenly it's war!!
She also comes up with the funniest things to say. With her inquisitive mind, Alora has been asking "Why" to endless questions of late. But the other day, she had composed an answer of her own to a matter that must have been eluding her for some time. We had been talking about death due to some deaths recently having taken place in the family. The importance of being healthy and strong became even more essential to her. Then recently out of the blue, she said to me, "Mummy, I know why *Celeste's grandma died." I asked her why. She answered solemnly, "It's because she didn't take her vitamins!" Celeste's grandmother had died of other complications, which Alora had no idea about. As serious as it seemed at the time, especially to my 7 year old, I couldn't keep a straight face after she left the room. Bless her sweet and innocent 7 year old reasonings!

Going on 2 year old Cougar loves to create havoc (another understatement) with our DVD collection. (Can't you see the look of utter mischief wreaking utter pandamonium all over his sooo cute boyish face???) "His" box of Baby Einstein flicks are strewn all over the floor before the end of the day. Without fail. And each time I look at him as I stare at the mess, he grins and with his almost two year old chipper, he exclaims, innocently and wide eyed, "Heh-llooooo!!"
He also loves to run into my art studio office and steal important sketches, which drives me bananas to no end. He tries to be stealth, but my bionic hearing picks up on the rustlings of my all too familiar friends. Ofcourse. Nothing escapes Mum! He also tries to ambush my junk drawer next to my computer. It's located right next to me as I type. I have a couple of unused ink cartridges stashed away in there. He finds them and runs off, bouncing as he goes. It's a "Cougar" run/bounce/run type gait. Try to picture it.

Eden. What can I say? She is my little garden of joy. All I have to do is look at her and automatically I begin singing this wierd song designed only for her by a clucky, doting mother.
Haha! No, I won't write it.
Eden looks like she's trying to hide from her crazy, snap-happy Mum armed with the camera. Heehee!
Today she did two huge poops in her diaper. Gifts for Mummy. Daddy changes Cougar's stinkies. Mummy changes Eden's. Which is perfectly fine by me. Cougar does "big people" poops. Eeeyyooooooo!!!!! I'm sooo glad I'm not Daddy!...Until he goes to work for 24 hours. DOH!!
And Daddy. What can I say, he's my other kid. What is it about men that they always need attention? Gotta love 'em, eh? And yet, he's totally my best friend. Have I told you he worships the ground I walk on?
*Girly giggle!*
*Girly giggle!*

Here is a sweet pic of him playing one of Alora's gamecube games. >sigh!<
Me? I'm the super-dooper Domestic Engineer. What more can be said? Oh, I hear some loud dripping - of sarcasm! Lol!
Well, Cougar's done another disaster in his nappy. Time to call the rescue squad. Excuse me, "CLIII-IIINNTTT!!!"
Thanks for letting me share a bit of our chaotic and heavenly home with you!
(Omigoodness, he REALLY reeks!! Gotta go!!)
*Lots of Hugs!!*
Me xx











2 comments:
Um excuse me miss Lissy, where's the photo of you??????
Hello Miss Nadia! I put one up there originally, but didn't like it so took it down. Haha, I'm so vain! So just for you, I posted one of Clint, Alora and me. It's an earlier pic, but I can handle this one. LOL! xx
Post a Comment